Monday 3 April 2017

Monday, I have Friday on my mind – The Easybeats



Monday mornin' feels so bad
Ev'rybody seems to nag me
Comin' Tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wed'sday just don't go
Thursday goes too slow
I've got Friday on my mind
Gonna have fun in the city
Be with my girl, she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is out of sight to me
Tonight I'll spend my bread, tonight
I'll lose my head, tonight
I've got to get to night
Monday I'll have Friday on my mind

This catchy little song was written in 1966 by an Australian group – The Easybeats.  It became an international hit.

If you want to hear it, you could head over to this YouTube clip

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a Monday morning. Never the favourite day of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers