Thursday 1 December 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Pasta! And a New Blog of the Month

Torta di Rigatoni in Piedi

Food on Friday: Pasta provided me with some new ideas! Thank you to everyone who helped build the collection. To see all the links at a glance I suggest you head over to this Pinboard. I have selected a few of them to inspire you today.
 
The pic at the top is from James & Everett – a fabulous Torta di Rigatoni in Piedi






Skillet Lasagna by The Midnight Baker



Asian Inspired Chilli Garlic Noodles  by Will Cook For Friends



Cajun Chicken Pasta by Phong Hong Bakes

My  Blog of the Month for December is a great book  (and home renovation) blog called Jarrah Jungle. Michelle  lives in Western Australia.  She has a fun rating scale for books which you will enjoy.  Some of her recent book reviews that I liked include: The Girl You Left Behind by JoJo Moyes and The Trophy Child by Paula Daly

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely group of recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no pasta recipes at all for this link up so am happy to see what else has been offered up. cheers

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers