Thursday 24 November 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Using Leftovers!

Scalloped Potatoes with Ham

Food on Friday: Using Leftovers was indeed inspiring.  To see all the delightful ways to use leftovers at a glance I suggest you head over to this Pinboard. I have selected four of them to inspire you today.

The pic at the top is from Cooking with Carlee – Scalloped Potatoes with Ham






St Patrick's Day Sushi by Jo and Sue  - look closely this is made from cabbage, potato and corned beef



Chicken Alfredo Pot Pie by The Midnight Baker

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my scalloped potatoes! As always, they all look great but that "sushi" recipe is hilarious. I have to give that a go!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers