Thursday 6 October 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Prawns & Shrimp!

Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers

Food on Friday: Prawns & Shrimp was indeed inspirational!  To see all the delightful dishes at a glance I suggest you head over to this Pinboard. I have selected a few to inspire you today.

The pic at the top is from Cooking with Carlee – Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers



Prawns with a little touch of Spice by Ivy, Phyllis and Me!



Tempura by Eat Like You Love Yourself



Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup by My Carolina Kitchen



Bacon Wrapped Shrimp by Squirrel Head Manor

4 comments:

  1. Yum! You always share amazing dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you were in a spicy mood!! Thanks so much for sharing my poppers. These all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jalepeno and bacon wrapped shrimp is one of my favorites. Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want that for dinner - shrimp!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers