Thursday 29 September 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Mexican Food!

New Mexico RedChile Enchiladas

 
Food on Friday: Mexican Food  resulted in a nice and spicy collection!  To see all the dishes at a glance I suggest you head over to this Pinboard. I have selected a few to inspire you today.

The pic at the top is from MJs Kitchen New Mexico RedChile Enchiladas



And how about these Healthy Veggie Tacos by Health Nut Hayley


I'm going to try this  Mexican 7 Layer Dip by The Midnight Baker


Chile Poblano with Pumpkin Mole by Cooking on the Ranch



Authentic Mexican Rice by Big Rigs n' Li'l Cookies



And finishing on a sweet note, here are Fried Ice Cream Bars by Cooking with Carlee

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, I'd be happy to eat my way right down the line! Thanks for including my fried ice cream bars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mexican is on the menu for this weekend! Thanks for sharing my Authentic Mexican Rice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great collection of Mexican food! I'm still browsing the postings. Thanks for featuring my enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers