Sunday, 11 September 2016

Chicken Thighs Wrapped in Bacon

Carole's Chatter: Chicken Thighs Wrapped in Bacon


No doubt most of you could have done this a lot more neatly – but I can assure you it tasted delicious – even though it looked a bit rough and ready. 

To make Chicken Thighs Wrapped in Bacon I started by cutting up the chicken thighs into suitable sized pieces.  In fact, I think mine were a little too big to be wrapped up neatly.  I may try this again but using chicken tenders instead of thighs.

I seasoned each piece with salt and pepper and put a little parmesan cheese on them and then wrapped the rashers of bacon round them.

I then baked them in a moderate oven for 20 minutes or so – checking with a meat thermometer to see when they were cooked.

I served them with roast potatoes and a salad.

9 comments:

  1. We love this way to cook chicken way. We also plop a tablespoon of peach jam on it and it caramelizes - delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try this, it does sound good. And I like your cute little birds looking on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so easy and yummy -- can't go wrong with bacon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My food always looks a bit rough too. I believe this could be called rustic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I've never tried this ... sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks simple and delicious... I know my husband would love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never done this-however it looks like an easy way to add a different flavor to chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I'd love to have one for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can never go wrong wrapping chicken in bacon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. Cheers