Saturday 16 July 2016

Saturday Potpourri




This Saturday Potpourri is brought to you by the colour red:

Red metal pedal car - I had one of these as a little girl but unfortunately have no idea what happened to it.  Having searched around a bit I found that it would cost over $300 to buy one now.


Red corrugated iron roofs – I couldn't find a really good picture but the classic New Zealand roof of old was a bright red one made from corrugated iron.  As I am posting this I am looking out at one.


Red is considered lucky by the Chinese – it symbolises good fortune and joy.  We could all do with a bit of that!  People getting married in China traditionally wear red.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the color red. I think that behind purple, red is best.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers