Thursday 28 July 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Meatballs!

Norwegian Meatballs

Food on Friday: Meatballs  demonstrated just how much variety you can have and still be meatballs.  To see all the dishes at a glance I suggest you head over to this Pinboard. I have selected a few meatballs to inspire you today.

The pic at the top is from Cooking Weekends Norwegian Meatballs – I'll be trying these for sure!


Meatballs with Flax & Almond Flour by Lynn of Stuff & Nonsense


Apple Cheddar Meatballs by Cooking with Carlee



Slow Cooker Cheese  Stuffed Turkey  Meatballs by Melissa from Persnickety Plates


Kale + Tofu Balls with Pasta by Lan of More Stomach  - a very nice vegetarian option

1 comment:

  1. I could definitely use to try more creative meatball recipes. These look great! Thanks for sharing my apple cheddar meatballs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers