This month's quiz is a bit of a brag. The people in each answer are all New Zealanders – but they may be living overseas now and, in at least one case, they are also claimed by our cousin country Australia.
As always you can check the answers by highlighting the line under it.
1. Who was the director of the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
2. Who had a major hit in 2015 with the song Royals?
3. Who is the current World Number One female golfer?
4. Who was the first person from the West to climb Mt Everest?
5. Which American Idol judge was born in New Zealand?
6. Who played Xena Warrior Princess on TV?
7. Who starred in The Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind and Robin Hood?
8. Who was the first man to split the atom?
9. Who was the first person to run the mile in under 3 minutes 50 seconds?
10. Name one of the stars of Flight of the Conchords?
Bret McKenzie & Jemaine Clement