Friday 18 December 2015

Food on Friday: Everything that Wobbles!


ON

The theme – Everything that Wobbles! -was suggested by MJ's Kitchen

MJ's Kitchen has been a great supporter of Food on Friday – her blog has lots of fabulous dishes – MJ cooks from a spicy New Mexico kitchen with real flair.  One of my many favourites from MJ's Kitchen is Pork Kabobs with Tomato Red Chile Jam– go check it out.

So the idea for this Food on Friday is to build a collection of dishes that wobble – such as jams, jellies, panna cottas, anything with gelatin or agar agar, or even custards!

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance. 

So now get wobbling!  And thanks, MJ for the idea.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Carole and all!

    The recipe for my Ma’s Limoncello Panna Cotta ( # 5 ) has a bit of alcohol in it.
    Not to worry… the post also has a link for a non-alcoholic Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce and Blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole
    Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year and of course lots of wobbly jellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. flan is my favoritest dessert, it's creamy and delicately wobbly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole a lovely ice cream cake today !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole. I hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's summer somewhere, right?! I think it is where you are. Cheers Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in, I brought Nigella's Caribbean Creams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the shout out my friend!!!! This is a funny topic! I've added a wobbly pudding made with agar agar and kobacha squash. Sweet and yummy. Going back to check for something else to add. :) Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Afternoon Carol, Mmm, now this was a tricky one, the only thing I could find that wobbles (apart from me) is my Raspberry Summer Pudding.
    Have a wonderful Christmas with love and best wishes for 2016.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole! Thanks for hosting this party every week. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers