Monday 9 November 2015

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen



Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

What an epic Bohemian Rhapsody turned out to be!  It was a six minute song at a time (1975) when most songs were so much shorter.  It is a triumph – an over the top triumph at that.  The 40th anniversary for the song was on 31 October.

This track was Queen's breakout hit – and the rest was history – they became champions.  Click here for a YouTube clip.

2 comments:

  1. I just love it! Bohemian Rhapsody rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome song and it has the best lyrics you just cant help but sing along when it comes on!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers