Here's another monthly quiz. I hope you enjoy it! This time all the answers begin with the letter A.
As before, the answers are below each question – you just need to highlight them with your mouse to see them.
- Which ‘A’ is a bright blue colour, often associated with a clear, unclouded sky?
2. Which ‘A’ is an account of the life of a person, written by that person?
3. Which ‘A’ is a calculating frame with sliding balls on wires?
4. Which sign of the Zodiac is represented by the ram?
5. In humans, which ‘A’ is another term for memory loss?
6. Which ‘A’ is the white of an egg?
7. Buenos Aires is the capital of which South American country?
8. Globe, Omaha Fiesole and Chianti are all varieties of which vegetable?
9. Which country has this flag?