Wednesday 29 July 2015

Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang


This book is a worthwhile read.  The author set up a blog to follow his journey of seeking out rejection opportunities and learning to deal with them.  As a result the author had his 15 minutes of fame which is great but maybe affected the book a little.

I think you'll be entertained by this shortish book.  An example of something he did during this project is knock on a stranger's door and ask to have a photo taken with the stranger in the back yard of the stranger's house.

I will definitely think about this book the next time I consider passing up on an opportunity because I am afraid I'll fail or be rejected.  Definitely a book that budding authors should read.

Thanks to Debbie of Different Time, Different Place Book Reviews for the recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers