Thursday 5 February 2015

What do you do when you need some inspiration?


When I need inspiration on the food front I check out my Food on Friday pinboards as well as my file of saved recipes – which I have now converted to an electronic format – no more physical cut and taping for me!  And if I'm still stumped I visit my favourite blogs via Bloglovin'.

I don't buy recipe books any more – or hardly ever – but I do get them from the library to flip through.  So often there are only a handful of ideas in each.

For other sources of non food ideas I have been known to stick a finger onto a random page in a dictionary and just see what comes up.  It is amazing how often this actually works!

What do you do when you need inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. Online, or my cookbooks. But, I have found that due to all the pictures we are used to now with our online recipes, the cookbooks must have photo's to get my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers