Monday 15 December 2014

Nostalgia Alert!



I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

The song I'm dreaming of a White Christmas was written by Irving Berlin and most famously sung by Bing Crosby – said to be the best-selling single of all time.

It's a lovely song – although we never have snow at Christmas time because it's high summer here in New Zealand – and actually, where I live it doesn't snow at all in the winter either.

If you would like to hear Bing Crosby singing it – head on over to this YouTube clip.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this song. It's one of the favorites I always have to listen to during the Christmas season. I'm not a big fan of snow, but I can enjoy it on TV. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers