Thursday 27 February 2014

Need some inspiration? Try Slow Food Dishes


Cronuts by Cherry on My Sundae
Food on Friday: Slow Food showed just how many people do like to use slow cooking methods – whether in a slow cooker or not.  I have selected a few of the many great dishes for your inspiration today.  To see the others just pop over to this Pinboard.

The first pic is of Cronuts by Cherry on My Sundae

 


Carnitas by O Taste and See

 

Overnight Oven Baked French Toast by Jenn's Random Scraps

 


 

Afghan Spicy Beans by Gormandize

 

Sous Vide Short Ribs by Cooking Madly

1 comment:

  1. They all look delicious. I keep hearing about cronuts w/o being quite sure what they are, so shall look at the recipe to find out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers