Wednesday 22 January 2014

Le Road Trip: A Traveler's Journal of Love and France by Vivian Swift

Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift

Le Road Trip: A Traveler's Journal of Love and France by Vivian Swift is simply a fabulous book.  I didn't know what to expect and was blown away by this book.

Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift


How to describe it?  It's beautifully illustrated, it's funny, it's very informative about France, it's very honest about traveling with someone and how they can get on your nerves.

Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift


Vivian Swift not only wrote this book, but she hand lettered it and drew all the illustrations.   So talented!  The design of the book is simply magic.  This is the sort of book that will always get published in hard copy.

Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift


I have put some of her illustrations into this post so you can get a feel for it.  Rush out now and order this book from your library or bookstore!

Le Road Trip by Vivian Swift


I thought Relish by Lucy Knisley was my favourite book – but sorry, Lucy, I've now got a new fave.


Pin It

2 comments:

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers