Monday 20 January 2014

Shania Twain

Shania Twain greatest hits

When I'm driving and need a pick me up to feel cheerful on comes Shania Twain.  I'm not overly into country but can't resist her catchy numbers.

Shania didn't have a privileged background in Canada.  She started singing in bars at the age of 8.  She wrote her first songs at 10 years old.  How precocious!

Her breakthrough number was The Woman in Me in 1995.  Shania has a New Zealand connection – she owns a large property in the South Island and spends a bit of time there.  She is vegetarian.

Some of my favourite Shania Twain numbers are:

That Don't Impress Me Much (You Tube)
Ka-ching (You Tube)
Whose Bed Have Your Boots been Under? (You Tube)

I ain't no Quitter (You Tube)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What fun tunes... Thanks for sharing! I had even forgot about That don't impress me much, guess it's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers