Thursday 7 November 2013

Need some inspiration? Try a Stir Fry!


I hope you are suitably inspired by these great stir fries.  I have selected them from the over 150 links in the Food on Friday: Stir Fries collection.  Thanks to everyone for making it such an interesting collection.

I do recommend that you check out the other dishes as well by either going to the original post or to this Pinboard.

Now onto my selections:




Spicy Orange Chicken by Flavor Mosaic



Stuffed Stir Fry Rolls by Quirky Cookery




Sichuan Mapo Tofu by Sandra's Easy Cooking







Chinese Stir-fried Tomato & Eggs by Tara's Multicultural Table





And forgive me for reminding you of my own Peppered prawns with Snow peasso few ingredients, so quick and so tasty!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Who knew there were so many different stir fries around! Great mixture here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to stir fry! I prob do a stir fry at least a couple times a week!
    You can literately throw anything in the frig in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum yum, these all look delicious! Stir fry is great, you can throw it practically anything and it still works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! The tomato and egg stir fry looks amazing :) I must try that!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers