Monday 28 October 2013

Everybody Knows - Sharon Robinson

Everybody-Knows-Sharon-Robinson


I came to know about Sharon Robinson through Leonard Cohen.  Sharon has collaborated with Cohen for more than 35 years – what a marvellous pairing this has been for music.

She released  a solo album in 2008 (almost exactly 5 years ago to the day) called Everybody Knows.  The title track was co-written with Cohen several years before.


If you want some beguiling soulful and sultry singing, you might like to try it.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I have some Leonard Cohen albums but didn't know about Sharon Robinson. Love the song "Everybody knows"! Looking her up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....Leonard Cohen. Just reading his name makes me smile. Now I'm singing Hallelujah in my head! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers