Saturday 21 September 2013

21 September - Solution for the last clue and the next cryptic crossword clue (and request for feedback)



She goes to bed to work (5)
Solution – nurse

If anyone was thinking smutty, shame on you!  A nurse does go to the bed of a patient to do his/her work!



Today’s cryptic crossword clue – solution tomorrow

A sharp pain produced by a needle (6)

Hint – you also find the solution as part of a common old adage
 
Request for feedback – I plan to take a break from posting about cryptic crosswords from the end of this month.  Whether I start them up again depends upon your feedback.  Please leave a comment or email me  (my email address is on my contact page) if you follow these posts and would like them to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers