Wednesday 12 June 2013

Need some inspiration? Try Mushrooms




In the hope of inspiring you, here are some dishes I have chosen from Food on Friday: Mushrooms.



These Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms caught my eye – love my lobster and crayfish!  A fantastic dish by John of Chef Not Included.



Just look at this Mushroom-Gruyere Grilled Cheese by Living Well Kitchen.




I would love a burger like this Mushroom Swiss Burger by Julia of I Believe I Can Fry.  Way to go, Julia!



These Mushroom Puffs by Home Skillet are also a great dish.



This Mushroom Blue Cheese Tart came from Spryte's Place.



And before I show you one of my own posts, here, last but certainly not least, is a Steak and Mushroom Pie by Jaimie at Obsessive Compulsive Gastronomy.

Mushrooms on toast by Carole's Chatter


And for a nice light lunch here is my own Mushrooms on Toast.

You might also like to visit this Pinboard  which has all the links pinned to it.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me!! All those recipes look delicious!! Now I'm craving mushrooms!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers