Wednesday 14 November 2012

Need some inspiration? Try Salad Part II




Here for your delectation is the second instalment of the Salad Need Some Inspiration?  Seven lovely dishes for you today.

I love the clean healthy look of this Orange Ginger Chicken Salad by MJ's Kitchen.

Orange Ginger Chicken Salad

And who would have thought that this Crispy Provolone Salad by Linda at With a Blast only had 3 ingredients!

Crispy Provolone Salad 

That broccoli in this Zesty Summer Salad by This Gal Cooks looks so appetising.

Zesty Summer Salad

I like the look of this Salad Nicoise just as it is!  Thanks Jewelry4Change.

Salad Nicoise 

Lizzy – another great dish – here is her Lentil, lemon and tuna salad from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.

Lentil, lemon and tuna salad

Another picture perfect dish by Shawna – here is her Belgian Endive Roasted Eggplant Salad.

Belgian Endive Roasted Eggplant Salad

And last, but not least, here is Debra's fantastic Dessert Salad – Mixed Balsamic Berries with Lemon Sorbet from her blog Food Connections.

Mixed Balsamic Berries with Lemon Sorbet

That's all for today.  Hope these inspired you to create your own wonderful dishes.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Carole - what a GREAT selection of salads!! Thanks for including my ginger chicken salad (one of our favorites!)! All of these salad look delicious, but I'm really intrigued by the 3 ingredient provolone salad and then that dessert salad - YUM! Hope you're having a great week and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, what a great group of salad recipes! I'd love to try the Lentil, Lemon and Tuna salad. Thanks for including my Salad Nicoise. It's been a while since I made this and it's one of our favorites, so thanks for the reminder. :) I can't wait for the pasta recipes next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, all the salads look so appetizing. Really appreciate your kind thoughts for sharing with us.
    Love the orange ginger chicken salad, yummy!

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im getting right into the salad making as it starts to warm up here in Perth. I like making salads with lentils, they are a different texture and a bit more filling than the salad greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my Provolone Salad, Carole ! We are also into the salads now in South-Africa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature, Carole! I've pinned this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature, my friend!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a belated note to say thanks so much Carole for posting my recipe here. I've been distracted by magazine articles and had neglected my blog a bit. Have an excellent Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers