Wednesday 1 August 2012

Need some inspiration? Try Eggs




This is a new weekly series where I remind you of some of the great ideas to be found in previous Food on Friday link ups. I find myself going back for inspiration quite regularly. All Food on Friday editions are still open for new entries.

Here are 5 of the Food on Friday: Egg  entries that I particularly enjoyed. It was hard to pick only 5 but I didn't want to make this post too long to be enjoyable.

Best breakfast eggs by Carol@ There's Always Thyme to Cook.


Best breakfast eggs
Doesn't this look just great? Great idea for a special breakfast.

Eggs Benedict by Kirsty of 365 Days of Pinterest Creations

Eggs Benedict

Yep – they look restaurant quality to me! Well done, Kirsty.


Curried Devilled Eggs by Jami at An Oregon Cottage


Curried Devilled Eggs

These would make a super lunch or afternoon tea. Curried eggs are a real Kiwi classic.


Scotch eggs – another classic dish – great for lunch or dinner. Or a picnic. These were done by Lynds at Vanilla Clouds and Lemon Drops – don't you love the blog name?


Scotch eggs

Great work, Lynds!

Black Tie Crème Brulee by Pat at Pat's Pink Apron.


Black Tie Creme Brulee
Don't they look mouth wateringly good?

And last, but not least, Pavlova by Tisa from Blessings from My Kitchen.


Pavlova

What can I say, that topping is simply to die for.

I know many of you will have spotted that I have actually featured 6 links – counting is obviously not my strong suit today!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my recipe, Carole! Great idea. Everything looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole - Thank you for adding me to your featured book blog! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my recipe Carole! All the others look fab and a great new feature that I will be reading weekly : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole,
    Hi! Thank you for featuring my recipe. Lots of good recipes.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE egss! especially eggs benedict

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love eggs, the curried eggs look delicious! Thanks for featuring my blog on your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers