Saturday 28 July 2012

Limited time offer - dealing to word verification

For those of you using Blogger Only

If any of you would like to get rid of the pesky word verification (prove you are not a robot etc) stuff so that people can comment more easily on your posts, but you don't know or can't remember how to do that - then help is at hand.

If you post a comment on this post with your blog address in it, I will comment back on your blog with a step by step guide on how to kill it off - which I did for a blog friend a little while ago.

Cheers and happy blogging.


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for sharing this in formation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, if you would like to give me your site address I can visit it. Cheers

      Delete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers