Saturday 19 May 2012

Pet Hates #6 – Hotel breakfasts and proper coffee




Hotels that charge extra for proper coffee at breakfast time.  Is it just me?  Or do you get offended at expensive hotels that charge you extra, over and above, the breakfast charge just because you want a proper espresso coffee rather than filter?  Hallo?  The breakfast is usually expensive in itself – but nice.  It is the only time I will have a cooked breakfast.

The next question is why I haven’t taken the time to take this issue up with hotel management.  I guess none of us like to be known as a complainer (or whinger as we say down in this part of the world).  So I guess it is our own fault in a funny sort of way.


Click here if you would like to see another pet hate of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that some expensive hotels charge for the extras like WiFi or coffee in the room because they know a lot of business travelers will buy them and be reimbursed by their companies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers